In order to care for everyone’s interest and to stimulate the development of a positive environment, based on respect and good coexistence rules, participation in this channel is subject to compliance with the following rules, based on respect for people, good customs, good practices, good faith, and legal compliance.
Thus, comments or published content that may be framed in the following situations will not be accepted:
1) Present content that is illegal, harmful, pornographic, threatening, libelous, disrespectful, unfounded, false, criminal, defamatory or that constitutes discrimination of any kind;
2) Contain repetitive comments or information that may violate the rights of third parties;
3) Are in disagreement with the moral values of the company and / or with the uses permitted by this Term of Use;
4) May cause risks or moral or material damages to the image, honor and reputation of third parties;
5) Violate the intimacy and privacy of others;
6) Display data from users of this social network, and / or third parties;
7) Aim to offer, exchange, make available, transmit, distribute, or disseminate, photography, video or other record, which contains an explicit or pornographic sex scene involving a child or adolescent;
8) Incite violence of any kind;
9) Contain links (electronic addresses) that redirect to third party websites whose content violates the rules of this term of use;
10) Violate the protection of patents, trademarks, trade secrets, industrial secrets, copyrights, copyrights or that constitute unfair competition, or other assured rights and crimes typified in the Industrial Property Law (9.279 / 96) and the Copyright Law ( 9,610 / 98);
11) Constitute and / or contain, for personal benefit or that of third parties, any type of advertising or advertising content (promotions, campaigns, electronic waste, unauthorized messages, chain letters or any other form of offering unauthorized products or services);
12) Characterize the production, offer, distribution, sale or diffusion of devices or computer programs in order to allow the invasion of someone else’s computer device, connected or not to the computer network, through an undue violation of the security mechanism and for the purpose to obtain, tamper with or destroy data or information without the express or tacit authorization of the device owner or to install vulnerabilities to obtain an unlawful advantage;
13) Characterize the production, offer, distribution, sale or dissemination of devices with a computer program in order to interrupt telematic services or information of public utility, or which prevent or hinder their restoration;
14) Constitute means that may intentionally interfere with the operation of the fanpage or message box, including, among others, the publication of irrelevant or repeated content through flood techniques such as the bombardment of messages and news;
15) Are anonymous, of dubious authorship or reveal a false identity;
16) Run rumors, distorted or edited messages;
17) Reproduce, in whole or in part, information disclosed in other media without mentioning the source;
18) Contrary to the rules of government regulatory entities;
19) Are related to party opinions or that constitute political propaganda or even information from discussion groups, of the “current” type and mass messages;
20) Configure the practice of “trolling” within the limits defined by the network ethics;
21) Contain information or attitudes that can be classified as a criminal offense, crime, or incitement to criminal practice;
22) Publications of an aggressive, hostile, or intolerant character and that deserve opinions based on the fanpage.
Those responsible for moderating the content of the profiles, on social networks and on the website, reserve the right to ban or suspend users, as well as remove, without prior notice or subsequent knowledge, content of any nature that fits the above situations.
The terms and conditions may be changed without prior notice, and it is mandatory that users of the social network or website keep updated through individual access to the page where the document is published.
Any and all material published by users, as well as personal opinions issued on this page, are the sole responsibility of their authors and do not necessarily reflect Belgo Bekaert’s opinion on the topics under discussion. Belgo Bekaert is not responsible for user generated content.
Our moderators are always attentive and doing their best to ensure the quality of the content sent to this page. However, if you notice any inappropriate content or material that violates the rules of this community, feel free to use the
spam notification tools.
Our official channel for contact is through the e-mail belgobekaert@https://belgobekaert.com.br/or through the Contact Us website: https://belgobekaert.com.br.